We are looking for an energetic and team oriented Dental Assistant!
In search of a Dental Assistant who is friendly and outgoing with both patients,
and staff. We offer a unique working environment with a multitude of support for
success and growth of each employee. If you’re in search of a career then apply
Please note this is a part-time position 25 hours a week!
• Assist Dentist with all procedures
• Sterilize instruments
• Prepare treatment rooms
• Greet patients with a smile
• Record medical history for each patient
• Perform X-rays on patients
• Chart existing and recommended treatment
• Texas Registration Certificate for Dental Assistants
• CPR (current)
• 2 years working in a Dental Practice.