Position Objective: Office Manager- xxx E. Berry, Suite B at I-35 Fort Worth
The Office Manager is a vital member of the office team at South Texas Dental.
We are a patient-focused practice and need someone who is fun and friendly
while still dedicated to serving our patient’s needs.
The Office Manager is responsible for the general operation of the individual
South Texas Dental Office.
The manager must be an experienced professional who is highly organized,
energetic, self-motivated, possess excellent interpersonal skills, computer
literate, be able to successfully motivate people to elicit top performance, handle
multi-tasking simultaneously and follow through on accurate reporting and maintain
on-going strategic planning abilities.
It is vital that the office manager has a working knowledge of the operating
systems of the center (scheduling, financial arrangements, treatment
presentation, marketing, continuing care, etc) and the ability to train and support
these systems for maximum results.
Personalized care and optimal oral health are important aspects of patient
care. Quick yet accurate abilities are necessary in our fast-paced environment.
This individual must have a willingness to learn and use important business
management concepts as well as an entrepreneurial/ownership attitude
1. Ability to work in a coordinated leadership position with the Dentists in
2. Ability to prioritize and multi-task independently
3. Excellent organization skills to maintain order in the clinic
4. Good management and administrative ability to supervise the clinic staff
5. Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
6. Excellent customer service and leadership skills
7. Excellent computer and typing skills
• Two Years of College Education or Equivalent. (May Be Substituted With a
Minimum of Two Years Extensive Dental or Business Duties)
• Minimum of Two Years’ experience in Extensive Dental or Business Duties
Compensation & Benefits:
• Compensation based on experience, plus a comprehensive benefits package
• Excellent health insurance plan - 75% of the core healthcare premium is
paid by STDA
• Dental discount and vision plans
• 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
• Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
• $20k life insurance policy - premium paid by STDA
• Paid holidays & Time Off
• xxxk plan
• Career Opportunities! Our Front and Back Assistants become Head Dental
Assistants, Assistant Managers, and Office Managers. The Director of Clinic &
Community Operations started as a Dental Assistant with us!
Why work at South Texas Dental?
Quality of Work Life! We believe in teamwork and respect. South Texas Dental
employees enjoy working with each other!
Our Patients Love Us!
We know that our families love our doctors based upon our Patient Survey
- 94% of patients were satisfied with their visit and 95% of patients were
satisfied with their dentist! (National Business Research Institute, May xxxx).
Our goal is to provide comprehensive and compassionate evidence-based dentistry
that continues to earn the trust of our patients and community!
South Texas Dental was founded by a group of dentists, with the goal of
making quality dental care available and affordable for more families than ever
before. Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and
San Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all designed to
be child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for both adults
and children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun experience
for every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also offer
convenient evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all of
our offices, we accept Medicaid, CHIP, most PPO and DMO, including Aetna, MetLife,
Cigna, Delta, and United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we have several
payment plan options.
South Texas Dental is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed,
religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other
classification protected by applicable law.