Experienced or New Grad Hygienists welcome! Bilingual in English and Spanish a
Great, full-time hours, no weekends! Competitive salary! Fantastic benefits
package! Awesome team - love what you do and where you do it!
Our established and growing general dentistry practice is now adding to their
dynamic team of professionals in Huntsville! We are dedicated to providing
high standards of oral health care to the communities that we serve.
Successful candidates will be proficient in providing the highest levels of
clinical care and customer service in a fast-paced environment. You must have
a proven history of working well independently and within a team.
Dental Hygienist Essential Duties Include:
- Educate patients to practice good oral hygiene and plaque control techniques.
- Provide preventative dental treatment such as cleanings and fluoride
- Accurately complete and maintain clinical notes for patient electronic dental
- Dental Hygiene License from Alabama Board of Dental Examiners.
- Candidate should possess excellent customer service skills.
- An ideal candidate will be detailed oriented and enjoy working in a fast
* Mon – Thurs 7:50- 5:00
* Fri 7:50- 1:15 pm
Extensive benefits include paid time off, dental and health insurance,
insurance, paid holidays plus more!
Vital Smiles is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion,
sex, affectional or sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification
protected by applicable law.