PATIENT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The dental practice of Dr. Helen Sempira is seeking a personable and strong
multi-tasker to manage administrative processes in the front desk/reception area of
the office. The ideal candidate must enjoy interacting with people and the
“hands-on” details that start when greeting the new patient at check-in and
finishing the appointment at check-out station.
Do you enjoy making a positive difference in the lives of others? Making a warm
and professional first impression? Providing extraordinary customer service? You
may have just found your perfect job and perfect work group with a perfect work
No prior dental experience? No problem. We have a fantastic office manager who
will provide training to the “best-fit” candidate.
Criteria to be considered eligible to apply to this position includes:
• Stable work history and excellent references
• Prior administrative and customer service experience
• Excellent voice tone, writing and speaking skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage various multi-tasking processes (such as
answering the phone, scheduling and noting patient arrival) in a timely and
accurate manner with the “face of calm”
Benefit package offers:
• Monday – Thursday work schedule and standard business hours. No weekends! No
evenings! Enjoy a 3-day weekend every week!
• Medical insurance benefits
• Excellent compensation
• Beautiful office and close-knit, professional co-workers
A Candidate who initially qualifies by the content and quality of their submitted
resume will first be contacted by email. Be sure to check your spam and junk
folders should our reply to you be misdirected by your security settings.
Love this job post? Ready to be noticed? Send your resume and cover letter
directly to our staffing consultant at:
[please sign-in to view contact information].
Dental post applications will be reviewed. However, personalized resumes are much