There are dental jobs and there are dental careers. If you’re passionate about
helping people get the most out of their dental care, you could be the perfect
fit. We’re seeking a motivated Dental Hygienist to join our team!
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Monthly Bonus Opportunity
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Free Dental
• Competitive Pay
• Conduct assessment of oral health conditions, dental charting, and taking blood
pressure and pulse
• Perform and develop dental radiographs (x-rays)
• Remove calculus and plaque
• Apply preventive materials to the teeth (e.g., sealants and fluorides)
• Educate guests on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
• Assist in providing a welcoming environment for all patients
Do you have the following?
• High School Diploma/ GED (required).
• Graduation from an accredited school of dental hygiene.
• State of Texas (RDH) required
• Experience performing x-rays
• Eaglesoft/Dentrix or digital practice software
• Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
• Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental Hygiene procedures
• Bilingual a plus!
If you have the above, excel in providing exceptional patient care and are eager
to learn and grow, we have the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume