Growing dental practice seeking personable Front Office Receptionist!
Are you ready to be appreciated? As the first and last to interact with our
patients, we understand that Front Office is one of the most important roles in
our company! Our private office is seeking a personable Front Office team
member to maintain and grow patient relations.
Why us? As a company we strive to provide top-notch care not only to our
patients but also our employees. We care about you and your future!
• Are you outgoing and bubbly?
• Do you excel in providing exceptional patient care?
• Do you have excellent communication skills?
• Are you able to multitask and adapt quickly?
• Are you eager to join a company with learning and growth opportunities
(personal and professionally)?
Then we have an opportunity for YOU!
What you will be doing:
• Maintain phones, greet and check in/out patients (all with a smile!)
• Present and create treatment plans and case presentations
• Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements
• Manage and fill appointment schedule
• Insurance verifications and claims
• Assist Office manager
• Miscellaneous administrative duties
What you need for this position:
• High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
• 6 + mos of dental front office experience (required)
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
• Familiarity with general dental terminology
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive pay
• Medical (3 different plans), Vision and Free Dental benefits (for
yourself, spouse, and children!)
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Monthly Bonus opportunities
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume today!