Wanted: FRONT DESK TEAM MEMBER
We are a patient-focused, state of the art pediatric practice. We focus on
delivering quality dentistry with a personal touch. If you are looking for a
long term commitment to a terrific, growing team that seeks to make a real
difference in the lives of their patients, apply today. Minimum two years dental
experience required. Insurance verification and use of dental software A MUST!
- Loves kids
- Takes being a dental front office team member seriously and wants to find a
great office and career
- Wants to feel like part of a growing team
- Wants to know the dentists care about the patients and the team
- Is very reliable
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has experience with pediatric or general dentistry and excellent skills
We are a happy group! Our dentists are kind and our team works together
extremely well. If you are seeking a fun, dynamic pediatric dental team, we are
eager to talk to you! This is a full-time position with excellent benefits
including: paid vacation, paid holidays, sick time, xxxK retirement plan and
long term disability.
If you are responsible, reliable, friendly and love kids, we invite you to send
your resume, cover letter and references. Must include a contact number.
Job Type: Full-time