The Office Manager is responsible for making sure the office runs efficiently and
effectively. The Office Manager is a critical role in our office as they directly
influence the patient experience, patient retention and ultimately the overall
success of the office.
• Respond quickly and effectively to needs and inquiries
• Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies.
• Manage patient scheduling and direct patient flow.
• Present treatment plans and finance options to patients.
• Arrange payment schedules.
• Coordinate with insurance companies to ensure claim completion.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring office staff.
• Train, develop and review staff performance.
• Create staff schedules to ensure operational efficiency.
• Monitor and maintain office budget, as well as oversee supply orders.
• Support marketing and promotion initiatives.
• Maintain staff compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure records are stored securely and in compliance
• Maintain professional appearance and functionality of office.
• Create and contribute to a supportive team environment.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Associates degree or higher in business or related field preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in a dental office/dental setting.
• Experience in environment with direct patient interaction.
• Effective and efficient computer skills/experience with dental software
• Knowledge of dental terminology and dental insurance plans.
• Positive attitude and demeanor.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are
looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the
office. Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from, vision and free dental
benefits, paid holidays and paid time off.