A Dental Assistant sterilizes and prepares instruments and operatories and
assists the doctor with treatment. This extra set of hands provides the patients
with both quality and timely care. As the Dental Assistant has a direct impact
overall patient experience and satisfaction we are looking for the best to join
• Provide exceptional customer service to all guests.
• Obtain patients’ dental records and verify patient history.
• Maintain a clean and welcoming office.
• Assist doctor with all treatments anticipating their needs.
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment, and operatories.
• Set up tray and operatory prior to patient appointment.
• Perform oral evaluations.
• Assist with charting
• Take radiographs and intraoral photos.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Active Texas RDA license (Required).
• Maintain OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control training as required by law.
• Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred).
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology.
• Coronal polishing, Nitrous Oxide and CPR certifications a plus
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are
looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the
office. Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from, vision and free dental
benefits, paid holidays and paid time off.