Chicagoland Smile Group, one of Group Dentistry Now’s Emerging Groups to Watch
for xxxx, has immediate openings for Office Managers to join our Chicago Metro
locations. We are an exciting and growing PPO/fee-for service committed to
growing practices through administrative and clinical support, in-house dental
specialists and modern, digital offices.
Founded by dentists, we support and develop our practices through comprehensive
marketing and patient analytics, topnotch collections and back office
administration and high-touch staffing and human resources support.
• Manage the practice operations and patient flow in an organized and efficient
• Make strategic decisions to manage all production and collections to ensure
the practice is efficient, organized and profitable.
• Utilize metrics, dashboards, operational checklists, and key performance
indicators to drive clinical performance
• Ensure all budgets and production expectations are met or exceeded, and
financial data and records are balanced
• Partner with the local managing dentist to provide consistent office
leadership and Operational leadership to develop and deliver periodic
• Associates or Bachelor's degree
• Three years of managing staff in a customer focused environment
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship building skills
• Outgoing personality, and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills