Searching for full-time (32 hours) orthodontic assistant.
To assist orthodontist with placing and removing arch-wires, placement of
3D scans for Invisalign, taking quality pictures for records, and taking
impressions. To deliver the highest level of “Wow” to every patient and exceed
Outcomes to Accomplish as an Orthodontic Assistant
1. Braces adjustment appointments
- must be able to remove and replace archwires after adjustment in timely manner
- must be able to understand and follow directions for individual adjustments
2. 3D impression scanning (Invisalign & appliances) and records taking
- must be able to take full arch 3D scans in less than 6 minutes after training
- enter appliance or Invisalign prescriptions onto website
- taking intra- and extra-oral pictures and excellent impression skills for
- taking digital diagnostic x-rays
3. Updating parents and patients on treatment
- after each appointment, assistant should walk patient to waiting room to
update parents on what was done that day and answer basic questions. Discussing
treatment plans etc is not expected of assistant.
4. Delivering highest level of customer service
- must be on their “A-game” each day to exceed patient’s expectations (high
energy, well rested & focused)
- must be counted on to be at work each day. This includes times when you are
tired or feel under the weather. The rest of the team depends on you to help us
run as a well oiled machine.
JENNINGS ORTHODONTICS CORE VALUES
1. Positive attitude
We will commit to staying positive, being enthusiastic, and improving our
culture. Your attitude defines whether you’ll have a good day or not and others
will feed off this whether positive or negative.
We will deliver on our word to ourselves, to our team, and to our patients.
“You can count on me!”
We will pride ourselves in excellence in every step, big or small, by delivering
“Wow” and creating a personalized experience for every patient.
We will take ownership for our actions without blaming others. We won’t use
words like “try, can’t or because”. We will be able to give and receive
constructive feedback without making things personal.
We will commit to building trust, loyalty, and respect between team members. If
there is a concern, you will discuss with team member in person and not behind
We will commit to grow personally and as a team. We will commit to an
environment of change which requires constant improvement, staying focused, and