Are you a Registered Dental Assistant that wants to learn as well as work hard?
Lake Worth Center Dental is looking for a professional Registered Dental
Assistant that has an energetic and team player attitude!
What it takes:
• Texas RDA license.
• Minimum experience of 2 years working at a dental practice.
• Eaglesoft/Dentrix software.
• Flexibility to work every other Saturday (hours are 9am-3pm).
• Nitrous Certification is a plus!
• Assist lead dental assistant.
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
• Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient.
• Obtain patients’ dental records.
• Keep patients’ mouths dry and clear by using suction or other devices.
• Prepare materials for impressions and restorations.
• Take and process dental x-rays.
• Medical, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities.
• Free Dental.
• Paid Holidays.
• Paid Time Off.
Please submit your resume today!