Are you looking for that dare to be great opportunity?
Do you want more than just a job?
We are a growing, privately owned dental practice in search of an experienced
dental assistant. Must be proactive, detail oriented, and people oriented who is
able to interact well with both patients and coworkers.
This opportunity isn't for everyone. This opportunity is for those that understand
that leadership isn't about telling others what to do. Leadership is about serving
others, bringing out the best in others, helping others become great.
This job is for those that want responsibility, accountability and take great
pride in doing what others only talk about.
This opportunity is for those that understand that great dentistry comes from a
great dental staff, not just a great doctor.
- Sound knowledge of dental procedures and 4-handed dentistry
- X-ray certification for state of Maryland
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Expanded function certificate preferred
Additional skill-sets being sought:
- Management experience (conflict resolution, setting schedules, managing
- Teaching experience (training other dental assistants, etc.)
- Continuing education and/or certifications that demonstrate proactive learning
and continued professional growth
Competitive salary with performance based bonuses, benefits and growth
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
E-mail: [please sign-in to view contact information]
Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time and consideration!