Job Posting: Orthodontic Assistant ( Must have Previous Orthodontic Assisting
Our fast-paced, professional and rapidly expanding orthodontic team is looking
for a fun, energetic and motivated individual to fill the important role that
the Orthodontic Assistant plays in an orthodontic practice.
This role will be fully trained on the job. however is that you are coachable,
possess a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and exceptional interpersonal
skills. You must also be willing to travel to different locations and offices.
We are an easy-going team that likes to have fun while keeping patients and
their care as our number one priority.
Job Requirements include (but not limited to):
• A team player
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Can-do attitude and a great work ethic
• Excellent customer service
• Good motor skills and hand-eye coordination
• Continuous and quick learner
• Comfortable with computer use
• Performing orthodontic adjustments
• Preparing teeth for bonding and de-bonding
• Assisting in the placement and removal of appliances
• Sterilizing instruments and operatories
• Capturing patient xrays and images
• Taking alginate impressions or scan with scanner
• Fixed retainer fabrication and cementation
• Bracket set-up/placement
• Charting of patient information
• Communication with patients regarding schedule, treatment, follow-up and
• Encouraging, educating, and motivating patients to follow the
recommendations of the orthodontist
• Inventory control
• Managing a fast-paced patient schedule
• Able to work evenings, early mornings and 1-2 Saturdays per month
• Willing to travel between different offices based on month / weekly
The Concierge Orthodontic Team currently operates in the following areas. This
role will primarily work in Cincinnati and Dayton areas.
• Cincinnati, OH ( Blue ash, Wyoming, Anderson)
• Dayton, OH ( Huber heights and Englewood)
If you meet the above qualifications please send your introduction and resume to
[please sign-in to view contact information]al for further consideration.