This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of
visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical
duties that support the receptionist desk and the operation and presentation of a
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives xxx% of all
telephone calls and visitors.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously assesses xxx% of received
calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relays messages.
- Maintains a professional personal appearance in accordance with company dress
code as outlined in Page 2, Employee Conduct.
- Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voice mail.
- Acts as a backup to the mail clerk. Prepares outgoing mail for pick up by courier
service, including certified/overnight/return receipt mail. Collect, sort,
distribute, and prepare mail, messages, and courier deliveries and pick up. Signs
for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
- Orders general supplies for the support center and ensures that items are
adequately stocked as needed.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organizational policies,
regulations and procedures.
- Keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and
problems identified/potential problems; recommends corrective actions to immediate
- Respects confidentiality in discussing patients, vendors, staff, and
- Maintains confidentiality of organization and personnel related information.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a
professional office as observed by the supervisor.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading,
and data entry.
- Always conducts oneself appropriately and professionally.
- Maintains coffee stations and caf supplies.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance of the reception area and lobby.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
- Promotes and supports the core values of PDS.
- High School Education; basic computer skills.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn,
we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family
and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and
strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Location: Garland, Texas, US
Company Name: Firewheel Modern Dentistry
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the
U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on
their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career
opportunities nationwide. Established in xxxx, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s
xxx|xxxx list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a
row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our
daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and
directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be
the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best
team members - and we hope you'll be one of them.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/w5p8rghjxxxf6ncs