Fun, friendly, growing orthodontic office is seeking an articulate, well-
team player, and energetic person for a marketing position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Possess a strong work ethic, high level of integrity and professionalism
• Energetic, fun, and friendly personality
• Able to use critical thinking skills to solve problems in a variety of
• Have a positive "can-do" attitude; detail-oriented, highly organized and self-
• Ability to multi-task and work well under the pressure of rapid change
• Have the ability to self-start and work independently or as part of a team
• Comfortable with Mac OS, Pages, etc.
• Must be familiar with social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Google+,
Job Duties will include and expand with time:
Plan and coordinating marketing events (internal/external) including patients and
Coordinate visits and deliveries to referring offices
Implementing different and distinct/effective marketing strategies
Coordinate social media presence, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.
Creating written marketing materials for use online and in print
Additional Office Duties & Day-to-day Office Tasks which range from:
• General small office tasks; answering phones and scheduling
• Help maintain an organized office
• Work with other team members on new tasks as they arise
Hourly + bonus (please send salary requirements)
*Please provide valid contact information and current photo*