Katy Periodontology and Oral Surgery is looking for a surgical assistant to
work with energetic, experienced doctors. The ideal candidate should be detail
oriented, organized, responsible, personable with patients and staff and able
to work in a fast paced office. Surgical assisting in oral surgery and perio is
required and the candidate should have a desire to learn and grow with the
practice. This position does require travel as we have 4 locations. Your home
office will be Katy.
* Job requires AT LEAST 2 YEARS experience as an oral surgery assistant.
Providing an excellent experience for all patients before, during, and after
* Follow all office compliance and safety policies
* Verify patient health history and review with doctor prior to treating
* Assist accurately and efficiently to maintain doctor's schedule and patient
* Assisting doctor on all surgical cases
* IV sedation experience a must
* Assist in promoting and marketing the practice
* Implant knowledge a must.
This is a full-time position. M-TH 8am-5pm and Fridays 8am-2pm. Travel will be
required.. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Valid drivers license with no restrictions.