As a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services, you'll be able to achieve
your career goals while sharing your customer-service focus with a leading
healthcare services organization.
At Pacific Dental Services you will discover an organization that invests in you
and your future. We promote from within, and encourage all of our team members to
maximize their potential at work. If you're looking for an opportunity to enjoy
both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental
- Address the needs of patients in a fast-paced culture.
- Educate patients on payment options.
- Secure patients' financial commitment to help them start the best treatment possible.
- Keep accurate financial records using patient account software.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1 year of business, retail, or face-to-face customer service experience
- Communication skills to build rapport with patients
- Positive attitude to overcome common patient objections/rejections
- Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
As a member of our team, you'll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits
and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and
vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us
as a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the
quality of life for millions of people.
Location: Houston, Texas, US
Company Name: Memorial Modern Dentistry
Pacific Dental Services (PDS) partners with individual owner dentists across the
U.S., providing them with business support services so they can stay focused on
their passion: dentistry. PDS and its supported owner dentists offer career
opportunities nationwide. Established in xxxx, PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s
xxx|xxxx list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a
row, and continues to grow. PDS is founded on a core set of values that guides our
daily lives, distinguishes the strength and character of our organization and
directs our critical decisions. At PDS and in our supported offices, we aim to be
the very best at everything we do. Fortunately, that helps us attract the very best
team members - and we hope you'll be one of them.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/55mpkhw6vqrm4jfm