Dr. John Barnes and his awesome team at Katy Memorial Modern Dentistry are
looking for an energetic and friendly Front Office Treatment Coordinator to join
our growing office in Houston, TX! We are looking for someone who is a problem
solver and has customer service experience. Great communication skills are a
must! The Treatment Coordinator will be working with our patients on educating
them on available payment/treatment options, scheduling patients, verifying
insurance, and other front office duties.
- Address the needs of patients in a fast-paced culture.
- Educate patients on payment options.
- Secure patients' financial commitment to help them start the best treatment
- Keep accurate financial records using patient account software.
- 1 year of business, retail, or face-to-face customer service experience
- Communication skills to build rapport with patients
- Positive attitude to overcome common patient objections/rejections
- Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
This Treatment Coordinator will split their time between Memorial Modern
Dentistry and Royal Oaks Smiles Dental Group offices.
As a member of our team, you'll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits
and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and
vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join
us as a Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the
quality of life for millions of people.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration to Candice Aikhionbare at
[please sign-in to view contact information]
If you prefer to apply directly to the position, please use this link: