As the Insurance/Financial Specialist at Implant & Periodontal Associates, you
will be able to achieve your career goals while sharing your customer-service
focus with a leading healthcare organization.
At IPANW you will discover an organization that invests in you and your future.
We promote from within and encourage our team members to maximize their
potential at work. If you are looking for an opportunity to enjoy both
professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Implant &
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create accurate financial agreements and treatment plans.
- Collect and monitor accounts receivables.
- Back-up to front administration to answer phones, check patients in/out,
support treatment coordinator.
- File accurate insurance claims with claim follow-up.
- Extensive background with dental insurance
- Knowledgeable with various insurance requirements, manuals, and limitations
- Good judgment and sound decision-making ability
As a member of our team, you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits
and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and
vision. A life of service is the highest calling and we live it every day. Join
us as a Insurance Specialist at Implant & Periodontal Associates and help us
improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Location: Kenmore, WA