Dental Front Office-Treatment Coordinator
RARE opening in established multi-Doctor, general family practice, in N. Dallas
Galleria area. Wonderful 3rd-4th generation patient base. Looking for a multi-
talented, team player with a POSITIVE attitude who is a career-minded person
who wants to grow with our family practice.
The position will require:
• Excellent interpersonal people skills and ability to multi-task.
• Customer service a TOP priority.
• Minimum 2 years experience required in a Front Office Position
• Computer skills a must (PracticeWorks software experience a plus)
• A careful keeper of office records and books
• Insurance Management
• Interested in a working environment that continues to learn through
expanded educational experiences
• Strong Leadership skills
• Details, Details, Details- MUST be detail oriented
Compensation based on experience and skill level
Monthly bonus program
Office Hours 7:45-5:00 Monday through Thursday.
Front Desk tasks - appointment engineering, telephone skills, financial
negotiations and bookkeeping skills. Front Office Team does not have to be a
stressful, dead end position! You'll be appreciated and will work in a
comfortable, caring office environment.
We offer a challenging career opportunity in a team-oriented environment in
which our employees are appreciated. Come join us!