ORTHODONTIC DENTAL ASSISTANT needed for orthodontic/ pediatric practice.
MUST HAVE FULL ORTHODONTIC EXPERIENCE
A great opportunity to show your leadership skills and to grow personally and
Ability to treat and get along well with pediatric patients is a plus.
Miramar/ South Florida Area
Certified ORTHODONTIC dental assistant / expanded duties needed for a fun, team
oriented and state of the art dental practice. A caring environment
for the patients and staff.
We are looking for an assistant with vast knowledge of dentistry and to
be an asset to the practice.
Full / part time position.
- Great incentives and benefits available
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in ORTHODONTIC dental assisting.
- Extensive computer skills, dental software
- Available to work late afternoons and Saturdays
- Ability to multi - task and work well under pressure
- Radiology certification
- Ability to handle front desk tasks a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Email resumes at [please sign-in to view contact information]
Please send a good CONTACT NUMBER and references.