We are a well-established, general and cosmetic private dental practice located
in North Fort Worth, TX. Our practice has tremendous growth potential and needs
someone qualified, capable, talented, and trustworthy in order to achieve our
goals. We are looking for a dental treatment hygiene coordinator with a great
personality and a commitment to a high level of service.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our team in a leadership role.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in dental office management.
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of digital management systems.
* Dentrix software preferred, billing experience.
* Financial and book-keeping skills, with strong written, verbal and customer
* Ability to multitask and prioritize, in a busy environment.
* Marketing skills and business degree are recommended.
* Preferred Familiarity with Invisalign or Ortho
* RDA license is a plus
Candidates must perform a variety of responsibilities:
* Achieve established sales and collection goals
* Motivate office staff to meet monthly goals
* Manage billing, insurance, accounts payable and receivables.
* Billing to Insurance companies both manually and/or electronically.
* Scheduling and coordinating patients, doctor and staff.
* Collect insurance payments and patient co-payments and post to patient
* Presenting patient treatment plans.
* Obtain high treatment acceptance by explaining cost of treatment, insurance
coverage, and financing options (CareCredit)
* Evaluate office staff and maintain overall flow of the office activity and
promote a harmonious relationship between patients, staff and doctor.
* Be able to explain the steps relating to many different procedures.
* Be able to work with our social media, advertising and Internet team to
Please respond with your resume, desired pay range, and include specific
in the dental field as well as leadership/management expertise and your start
Job Type: Full-time