We are hiring an experienced Dental Office Manager that wants to learn as well
as work hard. If you are a professional Manager that has an energetic and team
player attitude, we need you at our new location in Baytown, TX.
This position offers a huge opportunity for career growth with phenomenal
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported location provides
an excellent compensation and benefits package. Additionally, our extensive
training and continuing education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed
industry norms. Each location invests heavily in your professional and personal
growth and wants to see you succeed.
What it takes:
• A minimum of 3-5+ years of experience working at a dental practice.
• Experience in managing at least 3 people for a minimum of 1 year
• Strong experience in presenting treatment plans to patients; ability to
coach staff on the same.
• Previous experience with hiring, firing, disciplining staff and
conducting performance reviews.
• Extremely familiar with Eaglesoft/Dentrix or similar digital practice
• Available to work some Saturdays.
• 3 different Medical Plans to choose from
• Free Dental benefits for yourself, spouse, and children!
• Monthly Bonus Opportunities
• Paid Holidays AND PTO
Please submit your resume today!