Private practice dental office is seeking 2 registered dental assistants (RDA)
One position available at a newer office (started in xxxx) located in Trophy
Other position is in a start-up office located in Alliance area (North Fort
We believe in creating a better dental experience. Each team member and patient
treated like family.
The next member of our team will be required to perform the usual RDA duties and
responsibilities at a high level of efficiency and effectiveness along with the
- Smile and show enthusiasm/excitement at all times
- Strong work ethic (punctual, takes initiative, dependable, self-motivated)
- Passionate about excellent customer service (patient-first mentality)
- Strong desire to help improve the oral and overall health of our guests
- Passion for self-improvement/education (attends CE courses, reads books and
- Happy to help anywhere that is needed (team-first mentality -- answer phone,
schedule an appointment, clean a toilet)
- Willing to work through lunch and stay late when needed
- Available and happy to work some evenings
We also believe in showing appreciation for hard work and rewarding those that
above and beyond job descriptions.
If you want to make a difference in people’s lives and be a part of something
special, then we would love to meet you.