Great opportunity to join a growing dental team in the Pasadena area.
We are looking for registered dental assistants.Applicant's must have a strong
work ethic. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must be a team player.
Must be professional and have knowledge of all dental procedures. Must be very
detailed oriented. Leadership skills are a must! Also, a high-level of
motivation and an ability to foster a positive working environment with the rest
of our team are essential qualities for this position.
• 1-3 year minimum experience working as a dental assistant
• Excellent customer service skills with professional and courteous etiquette
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Firm knowledge of dental terminology is a must!
• Experience with Dentrix preferred
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and note appropriate patient data
during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding
impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patient’s chart.
• Knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job
• Bilingual is a plus
Please, do not apply if you have less than 1 year experience as a dental