At MB2 Dental Solutions , we connect our affiliate dental offices with dental
industry rock stars. If you are driven, a natural leader, open to growth and
development and are looking for an employer that supports you in reaching your
maximum potential – you’ll feel right at home.
One of our affiliate offices Archstone Dental & Orthodontics , has an opening
for a Front Office Assistant in Azle, TX. We provide a working environment like
no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided
training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this
and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive
bonus structure and PTO.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner
* Maintain a full schedule of patients daily
* Assist patients with understanding and accepting their clinical diagnosis
* Calculate fees for dental treatment
* Coordinate financial agreements for the patient's financial responsibility of
* Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to
appropriate departments, as necessary.
* Support the front desk staff members by fulfilling patient care
* Check and respond to voicemails and emails left for the office
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
Minimum Education and Experience
* Dental Front Office knowledge is required
* Ability to travel to other dental offices for training
* Highly effective verbal and communication skills
* Candidates will have experience in the dental industry with scheduling and
verifying insurances preferred.
* Computer literacy and typing proficiency (proficiency in the operation of
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professionalism in all aspects of job
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment