At Uptown park Dental our practice strives to provide the best possible
conservative and ethical dental treatment possible. We are a caring, down-to-
earth, and relaxed atmosphere office. We have a very nice and varied patient
base with many of our patients having been patients of the practice for
decades. Our ideal hygienist is prompt, has experience, is enthusiastic, team
oriented, fun loving, and hard working.
Candidates must possess excellent clinical skills, be able to manage time
efficiently, educate patients on proposed treatment and periodontal health,
chart existing restorations and proposed treatment, perio chart, take all
necessary radiographs, and be compliant with OSHA standards and regulations.
Additional expectations of candidates are:
• Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer
service as well as chair side manner.
• Ability to take high-quality diagnostic digital x-rays.
• Provide treatment that helps to prevent oral diseases such as dental caries
and periodontal disease.
• Provide treatment for periodontal issues such as scaling and root planing,
periodontal maintenance, application of medication (Arestin).
• Make best attempt to stay on schedule as much as possible to minimize patient
• Help to manage patient flow.
• Knowledge of Eaglesoft is a big plus, but we can teach this if needed.
• Application of preventive materials, (e.g., sealants and fluorides).
• Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and
• Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately.
• Verify and update patient medical history changes in chart.
• Take alginate impressions on occasion.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive notes in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed per Office Environment
Our office is open Mon-Thur 7:30-4:30, with one hour for lunch. Please email
your resume and references if you feel you would be a great addition to our