We are growing and we need to complement our team with an enthusiastic front
Fusion is a Pediatric and Orthodontic office, with three providers.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday (Hours vary according to provider and
season) and One Saturday per month.
Our practice offers competitive pay, Paid Time Off, health plan and bonus
In our office, excellent customer service is our mission so we are looking for
individuals who are able to treat everyone with ultimate respect and go above
and beyond to make sure every customer's expectations are met.
- Serve as initial point of contact for patients both in person or over the
- Be tech savy as we use multiple technologies to serve our customers (automatic
appointment reminders, online forms,email, etc).
- Be familiar with social media.
- Complete opening and end of day procedures in accordance with office
- Complete all appointment confirmations in a timely manner and adjust the
- Ensure all patient paperwork is complete and correct.
- Monitor the schedule and maintain smooth patient flow.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle all inquiries and needs.
- Manage and update patient re care report.
- Maintain office environment and uphold the office's quality standards.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Familiarity with dental terminology and dental billing
• Reliable and dependable
• Ability to adapt to change and stay focused in a fast paced environment
• 6 months of dental or medical office experience.
• Dental software experience (Dentrix preferred).
• Positive attitude and demeanor.
• Good grooming and professional image.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Be awesome and happy!
Bilingual is a plus!