Treatment Coordinator with great personality and positive attitude.
Basic job duties involves:
• Perform financial arrangements on all patients needing treatment in the office
(main part of this Job) and you should be comfortable to talk about money with
• Check out patients as they leave practice (collects monies due, verify chart,
sends insurance, schedules for any treatment to be done, checks recall and tx
• Answer insurance and account questions on balances/transactions
• Handle, evaluate and fix denied claims
• Maintain and work tickler file to fill Drs’ schedules
• Back-up scheduler when needed
• Post insurance payments
• Check inventory and order office supplies as needed
• Helps with answering phones (if not with a patient)
• Submit, process and call patient regarding pre-determinations
• Handle NSF checks from patients Insurance verification, claim submit, EOB
Previous experience as a Treatment coordinator for at least an year is must.
You have to be comfortable with basic computer skills, we are digital office!
If you are enthusiastic, friendly, and a quick learner, please email your resume
and a cover letter detailing your experience and why we should consider you a
great addition to our team.
Benefits: competitive pay, holiday pay, paid vacation days, Dental, Bonus system
in place to substantially boost your salary based on performance. Resumes
without cover letter will not be reviewed. EOE.