We are a well-established and highly respected Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
office. Currently seeking candidates that are personable and caring, with excellent
communication and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a self-motivated Dental Assistant with at least 2 years of
dental assisting experience to treat our patients with genuine care and respect.
We are seeking candidates with a positive work ethic, strong communication skills,
organization skills, and must be a team player. We strive to obtain a relaxed
environment with supportive and well-trained staff.
Monday – Tuesday - Thursday- Friday
7:15 am – 5:00 pm
Applicants must have:
• Current RDA or CDA license
• Current CPR certificate
• Current Nitrous Oxide Monitoring certificate
• Reliable transportation
• A minimum of 2 years dental assisting experience
• Perform all chairside procedures efficiently
• Anticipate Oral Surgeons' needs and be prepared for next step
• Ability to take Blood Pressure and basic Vital signs.
• Give post-operative instructions
• Maintain proper patient treatment records
• Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection
Control procedures in compliance with OSHA standards.
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental instruments and proper tray setups.
• Digital X-Ray’s used – Planmeca
• Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
• Perform all necessary lab procedures.
• Responsible for stocking treatment areas and surgical suites.
• Patient/staff rapport – makes a positive contribution to our office.
• Computer competence