We are seeking an Office Manager that will enthusiastically lead and manage
overall operations of the dental office. This position is
accountable for achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business
results focusing specifically on revenue, profit, and practice growth for the
office. The Office Manager is directly responsible for the management of the
day-to-day business operations through directing and developing a high
performing office team and cultivating positive relationships with our doctors.
The Office Manager champions behaviors to drive superior levels of patient
service and employee satisfaction while striving continuously to improve
results. We offer competitive pay, healthcare benefits, xxxK with matching and a
lucrative office manager bonus system.
Office Managers must have:
• 2 years of dental management experience along with clinical knowledge
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply constructive criticism, and offer new ideas to increase
• Proficiency in insurance submission and follow-up, for prompt insurance
payments to office.
• Ability to present treatment plans to patients, discuss financial options with
patients, including Care Credit.
• Insurance experience is a must
• Ability to lead and manage team members
• Dentrix knowledge is a must