Registered Dental Assistant/Receptionist floater - hiring immediately
Dental Assistant wanted ASAP for a growing family practice in Sugar Land. 24-32
hours per week - please do not apply if you need a 40 hour workweek.
- Experience with insurance verification
- MINIMUM one year front desk experience in a dental office
- Must be able to multi-task with ease
- Must maintain a calm, polite, respectful and warm personality with staff and
- Must be functional with Dentrix, or have the ability to pick up on it quickly
- Must be willing to work in all parts of the office as requested
- Must be punctual and flexible with hours
- Must be an energetic team player
- Must be comfortable with speaking on the phone
- Must be comfortable scheduling patients
• Must like working with kids and adults and must be a team player.
• Must be highly motivated, happy, and punctual.
• Bi-lingual is a plus
• RDA Certification is mandatory -- please include your RDA number with your
• Experienced assistants preferred
• Cross-trained applicants preferred
• Applicants MUST e-mail resume to be considered.
• Must be willing to work occasional Saturdays
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT WITH AN ACTIVE
LICENSE. NO PHONE CALLS. WE WILL RESPOND IF INTERESTED. THANKS.
We are looking to hire an experienced Front Desk individual for our
privately owned Family & General Dentistry office in Sugar Land. The ideal
candidate will be a cross-trained RDA who will be able to help with overflow in
the back as needed. This is a Front Office position.