Dr. Komal Patel and her dynamic team at Spring Klein Dentistry
are currently looking for a Registered Dental Assistant to work in her fully
modernized office in Spring, Texas.
Our patients are our top priority so your personality is important to us! If
you like to smile and genuinely care for others, if you understand the value of
quality dental care and the importance of helping patients find the best path
to health and wellness, we would like to meet you!
• Minimum 1 + years of Dental Assisting experience required
* This will be a Part-Time position that will transition to full-time
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
• Attend to the patients' needs and concerns
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with
applicable infection control guidelines
• Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling
them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
• At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral
pictures of patients
• Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels
in each operatory
• Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer's guidelines
• Perform basic computer functions
Spring Klein Dentistry Offers:
• State of the art technology, including an in-office CEREC machine!
• Competitive hourly rates with benefits (dental, xxx-K and more!)
• A stable work schedule
• A pleasant and fun work environment
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office,
you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a
tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a
career rather than just a job.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Please submit your resume for consideration by replying to this posting.
If you would prefer to apply online, please use this link: