Are you looking for a fun place to work with a great doctor and an amazing team?
Then come join our dental family! We’re a one doctor/two hygienist, well-
established specialty periodontics and implant dentistry private practice
in Central/North Central Austin seeking an experienced full-time Patient
Insurance Coordinator with insurance and claims experience. If you’re a
self-motivated team player who likes to be rewarded for hard work, then we’re
looking for you! We offer paid holidays, vacation and sick days, as well as
optional health insurance after 90 days. Eaglesoft proficiency is a must, and
bilingual and periodontal experience is a plus. If you’re interested in joining
fun, friendly and professional practice dedicated to the best in patient care,
please email your resume with a cover letter for consideration. We look forward
to hearing from you!
• At least 1 year experience successfully working within a Dental team.
• At least 1 year experience with EagleSoft Dental Software.
• Experience with insurance plans, insurance verification, processing and
receiving claims and EOBs, billing and posting payments, and treatment case
• Knowledge of dental terminology.
• Is able to interpret office financial information and EagleSoft reports.
• Balancing and closing daily financials and reports.
• Possesses a track record for providing outstanding patient service.
• Proven history of achieving results.
• Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
Salary based on your Exceptional Attitude and Experience!
***PLEASE no phone calls regarding this opening - please send all correspondence
and resumes to [please sign-in to view contact information]