Dental Payment Poster
DECA Dental Group is the largest privately held dental company in Texas and was
named by Dallas Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing private companies
in America! It currently consists of 70+ office locations in Dallas/Fort Worth,
Houston, Austin and San Antonio with a support center in the heart of Dallas.
The company is rapidly growing and will be adding at least 30 more locations
Supports DECA Dental Group’s insurance department by accurately and efficiently
posting payments, auditing accounts, and submitting refunds to align with the
mission, vision, and values of the organization.
This position will be reporting directly to the Director of Insurance and will
play an instrumental role in posting payments for the Insurance Department.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Responsible for posting payments, auditing accounts, and submitting
• Posts contractual adjustments in batches as allowed per policy utilizing
reports to research and identify payment credits and resolve as necessary
• Reads EOBs to determine if insurance payments are correct
• Identifies and collects patient balances per policy and procedure
• Responsible for generating various reports to identify outstanding
• Prepares overpayment packages as necessary
• Produces accurate work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Prioritizes daily workload to meet deadlines and decrease A/R days
• All other duties as assigned by the Insurance Department
Education & Background Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 1 year of experience posting payments required
• Prior experience with payments, EOB’s, batches and searches required
• Experience with dental software required
• Experience with Eaglesoft a plus
• Strong working knowledge of Windows-based software applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 3 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.