Eaglesoft Subject Matter Expert
DECA Dental Group the largest privately held Dental company in Texas. Due to
growth, we are seeking someone with a proven track record leading billing,
revenue management, credentialing while driving strategies that maximize payment
processes to help our continuous growth and expand our Insurance platform.
Supports DECA Dental Group’s billing department and the implementation of fee
schedules for new offices to align with the mission, vision, and values of the
This position will be reporting directly to the Director of Insurance and will
play an instrumental role in expanding the DECA brand.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Oversite of Eaglesoft changes, updates & support for all dental offices
• Responsible for Eaglesoft implementation in new and existing practices
• Optimizes Eaglesoft processes and procedures
• Follows company policies and procedures
• Performs other duties as assigned or as needed by the business
Education & Background Requirements:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required
• If internal applicant, must have a minimum of 6 months experience in the
field or with Eaglesoft
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written
communication skills, professional phone voice
• Ability to deal with stressful situations with a professional demeanor
while functioning in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task, work independently, and be self-directed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 3 medical plans to choose from; free dental benefits for the
employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans: vision,
long term disability, short term disability, life insurance, and accident
coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.