Vandelay Education is seeking energetic and hardworking dental assistants with the
passion, experience, and drive to train the next generation. Instructor positions
are PART-TIME with classes held on SATURDAYS from 7:30AM to 6PM. Pay is competitive
and based on experience.
Also seeking PART-TIME admissions representatives for the school. Duties include
showing prospective students our campus 2 EVENINGS PER WEEK. Student appointments
will be scheduled around your availability. Pay is $25/HOUR plus a BONUS for each
Our ideal candidate would fill both positions, but other candidates will be
MINIMUM STATE REQUIREMENTS:
- A high school diploma or GED
- RADIOLOGY CERTIFICATION
- Current experience in GENERAL DENTISTRY skills and procedures
- CPR/BLS certification
Our intense, 12-week program is designed to provide accessible, hands-on education
to students from all walks of life. Classes take place directly in a dental office
rather than in a traditional classroom -- allowing students to learn in the very
same environment they will eventually work in.
Instructors will use their chairside experience and training to teach our students
the skills they need to succeed as entry-level dental assistants.
- Prepare for each class by reviewing the curriculum, lab stations, and Powerpoint
- Deliver Powerpoint-based lectures, supplementing with real-life work experience
- Demonstrate dental skills/procedures and assist students as they practice them
hands-on in the lab.
- Evaluate individual/group performance and make any necessary adjustments to meet
student learning needs.
- Monitor student attendance and coordinate with our Administrative Office when
- Maintain student grades and submit them to our Administrative Office as required.
- Enforce classroom management and ensure that safety precautions are adhered to.
SALARY: Competitive and based on experience
- Knowledge of the subjects covered in our curriculum, as well as the ability to
convey them via lecture and hands-on demonstration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, printing, scanning, Microsoft Office
proficiency, troubleshooting, connecting to WiFi, etc.
- A passion for helping others achieve their personal goals.
- Familiarity with Dentrix and iPads/tablets a PLUS!
If you’re interested, apply today! We are looking to fill this position
immediately. SERIOUS AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY.