Lead Oral Surgery Dental Assistant
We are seeking a candidate with a strong work ethic, who is an awesome team
player, and is patient care oriented with previous oral surgery dental assistant
experience. We're committed to offering excellent dental services and patient
care, and you can play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit,
we would love to hear from you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Leads, supervises, and trains other dental assistants
• Provides hands-on assistance to the oral surgeon
• Provides patient-centered care and excellent patient service
• Willing to travel around the DFW metroplex
• Communicates with team members and patients
• Monitors and tracks inventory
• Sterilizes and prepares instruments and materials required for patient
Education & Background Requirements:
• Texas Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license required
• Minimum of 1-2 years of Oral Surgery experience required
• Experience in digital radiographs and electronic patient record
• Additional certifications a plus
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Benefits include 2 medical plans to choose from; discounted dental benefits for
the employee, their spouse, and dependent children; ancillary health plans:
vision, long-term disability, short-term disability, life insurance, and
accident coverage; paid holidays; and paid-time-off.