**Excellent opportunity for new graduate or experienced seasoned Dentist!
Rehoboth Health Network & Family Dentistry is seeks a Dental Associate (General
Dentist)to join our Converse Dental practice.
- Must have high quality patient care.
- Examine patients, diagnosis teeth and gum diseases.
- Freedom to formulate treatment plans and care for patients as you see fit.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventative care.
- Design and fit prosthodontic appliances.
- Amalgam-Free office.
- Oral Surgery.
- Endodontics on all teeth, including second and third molars.
- Mini Dental Implants: willing to train and send you to education courses.
- Complementary CPR classes
- Licenses to practice dentistry in the State of Texas and authorized to work in
- xxxK Plan
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
One Saturday of the month: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
We take pride in our proven practice structure and the results of our marketing
strategies and management team!
If this position interest you, please send your CV/resume so we can discuss this
opportunity with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!