Established private dental office in East Plano seeking full-time experienced
Front Desk to join our team! This person will also work very closely with Office
Manager on Internal and External Marketing for the office.
EXPERIENCED DENTAL FRONT DESK – Spanish is not required but a PLUS! We will
the right candidate if no dental experience.
Requirements and duties include but not limited to the below:
- At least 6 months of experience in dental field or office work admin
- Basic computer knowledge & superior customer service skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Non-smoker, professional appearance
- Be friendly, outgoing, and a great team worker.
- Be extremely organized, detail oriented, and be able to multitask
- Must be able to answer multiple telephone lines
- Capable of check in and check out patients, collections and payments
- Efficiency schedule patients, confirm appointments and recall patients
- Know to verify PPO & Medicaid insurances
- Prepare and present dental treatment plans to patients
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT:
- Compensation based on your experience
- Paid vacation & paid holidays, medical/dental/vision benefit available
- xxx-k retirement plan and profit sharing available for full-time employee
- Hours: Tues:10–7; Wed/Thur/Friday:9–6; Sat: 8–4 (work 2 Saturdays per month)