Are you sincere and caring? Have a patient come first outlook? Would you like
working in a positive, enjoyable atmosphere, where you can feel proud of the
you do? If so, look no further. We are a locally own and operated dental
in the heart of Largo, Florida. With a wonderful patient population,
team, and sincere dentists dedicated to quality patient care.
We’d love to have you join our team! Starting with 3 days a week, possibly
to full time for the right candidate. Previous dental experience is a plus,
attitude and a strong work ethic are our first priorities.
The right candidate will have the following:
• Successful completion of a dental assistant licensing program
• 2+ years experience as a Dental Assistant
• Comprehensive understanding of dental instruments
• Exceptional customer service skills
Examples of Dental Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing examination rooms by sterilizing instruments and moving equipment
• Assist in updating and maintaining patient dental records
• Assist with routine general dental procedures (fillings, crowns and bridge
work, extractions, implants, root canal, etc.)
• Provide support to the doctors and front office staff as needed
• Offer patients advice and materials necessary to maintain good dental
health or education for treatment needed
• Prevent the spread of infection and disease by maintaining a clean work
Please send a resume and a paragraph about yourself to
[please sign-in to view contact information].
We look forward to meeting you soon.