CR SMILES - BUCYRUS DENTAL CARE is seeking a Rock Star Dentist
Is Dentistry Your Love?
Do You Believe In Working in a True Family Environment?
Is More Autonomy, Greater Support, and Increased Flexibility on Your Wish List?
What Are We Trying To Say?
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and experienced dentist to join our
growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of
your patients. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities,
cracked or fractured teeth, and oral diseases. We will provide you with full
implant training and experience placing implants at no cost to you. You will
also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals,
and other surgical procedures. Established 25 years plus, our dental practice
in Bucyrus offers an excellent opportunity for full-time employment (4 days per
week) at $xxxx per diem plus collection bonuses.
Ownership opportunity is a possibility
What Are My Responsibilities?... Glad You Asked.
• Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
• Prescribe antibiotics and pain-relieving medications
• Provide patient care for cracked or fractured teeth
• Perform procedures to treat decay and cavities
• Prepare and place fillings
• Examine patients for dental and jaw diagnoses
• Create models for dental appliances
• Perform general dentistry
• Interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests
• Sedate patients and administer anesthetics
• Perform tooth extractions and root canals
• Diagnose and treat oral diseases
• Create detailed treatment plans for patients
• Perform surgical procedures on teeth, bone, and soft tissues
• Educate patients on aftercare and answer questions
• Dental Implants
Am I Qualified?...Are You? Let’s Find Out.
• D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental
Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
• Licensed to practice in state.
• Certification in CPR.
• Good interpersonal skills and communication.
• Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite.
• Accurate and precise attention to detail.
• Compassionate and caring of patients.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment.
• Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude.
• Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association
regulations, protocols, and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? Please call Dr. Calvin Brown, Jr. at xxx-xxx-xxxx or Dr. James R.
Chaffin at xxx-xxx-xxxx. You may also forward your current CV to
[please sign-in to view contact information].