Sage Dental has an opening for an Office Manager in La Porte, TX. Provided is a
working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our
staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional
home. We offer all this and a compensation package that health insurance plans, a
competitive bonus structure and PTO.
• Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
• Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient
• Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
• On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice
environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
• Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner
while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
• Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding
personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans,
and performance warnings.
• Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development
opportunities as made available and/or required
• Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational
decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan key
performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
• Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA,
and OSHA training requirements
• Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course
corrective activity as needed
• High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent of
management experience in the dental field
• Prior dental management experience required
• Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
• Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the operation
of Dentrix and Dexis software)
• Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
• Must be available to work some Saturdays
• Ability to travel as needed