***Lead Dental Assistant***
Full Time Hours! Full Benefits! Merit Increases!
South Texas Dental - xxxx New York Ave., Arlington, TX xxxx0
(Bilingual Spanish Preferred & MUST have 5+ Years
Experience in a Lead Dental Assistant role)
*** Lead Dental Assistant Needed ***
Do you want Full-Time hours and benefits? A day off during the week? A great
team? We are seeking an outgoing, positive, energetic, and hard- working HDA to
join our team. We are a busy, established practice and treat primarily children,
but also adults. Your passion, hard work, and integrity will be rewarded at
South Texas Dental!
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- 5+ Years Experience Required in a Lead Dental Assistant Position
- Must have experience ordering Dental Supplies and staying within monthly
- Need to be familiar with Dental products.
- Needs to be able to evaluate how much the clinic needs and
determine when they are getting low on supplies.
- Dentrix and digital x-rays
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, busy office with infants, children,
- Motivation to learn and work as a team with all
Why work at South Texas Dental? Quality of Work Life! We believe in teamwork and
respect. South Texas Dental employees enjoy working with each other!
-75% of the core healthcare premium is paid by STDA
- Dental discount and vision plans
- 6 free visits to the Employee Assistance Program
- Family, Legal, & Financial Counseling
- $20k life insurance policy
- premium paid by STDA
- Bonus Program
- Paid holidays & Time Off
- xxxk plan
- Dental Assistant Certification program
Our Head Dental Assistants become Assistant Managers, and Office Managers. The
Director of Clinic & Community Operations started as a Dental Assistant with us!
Our Patients Love Us! We know that our families love
our doctors based upon our Patient Survey results - 94% of patients were
satisfied with their visit and 95% of patients were satisfied with their
dentist! (National Business Research Institute, May xxxx ). Our goal is to
provide comprehensive and compassionate evidence-based dentistry that continues
to earn the trust of four patients and community!
South Texas Dental was founded in xxxx by a group of dentists, with the goal of
making quality dental care available and affordable for more families than ever
Today, we've expanded to 37 offices in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, and San
Antonio, with more to come. Our family-oriented offices are all designed to be
child-friendly, with fun play areas and experienced dentists for both adults and
children. We work hard to make dental visits a healthy and fun experience for
every family member, starting as young as 6 months old. We also offer convenient
evening and weekend hours, we speak English and Spanish in all of our offices,
we accept Medicaid, CHIP, most insurance, including Aetna, MetLife, Cigna,Delta,
and United Healthcare, credit cards and cash, and we have several payment plan
Find more information at www.SouthTexasDental.com