Outstanding opportunity in a fun, exciting modern practice for an Experienced
(only) - Dental Hygienist with 2+ years recent experience. Sweet Spot Smiles is
looking for a fun, passionate hygienist and team member. This position is
ideally suited for someone wanting to take on leading departmental
success and additional incentives are available for the appropriate candidate.
*Must be able to do working interview asap
*This posting is for a full-time position.
(Monday-Thursday/Friday hours available)
*Tuesdays are from 10am-7pm
We are extremely focused on patient care and generating long- lasting
relationships with our patients. We are in a paperless office. Computer skills
are a necessity. Team work, a desire to grow and a passion to serve our patients
is a must. We are an innovative team striving to grow our practice. We are
investing in our team through educational programs and strong incentives. Visit
our website to learn more: www.sweetspotsmiles.com
• Have an experienced- work history along with excellent references.
• Enjoy being patient centric and focusing on patient needs.
• Applicant needs to be confident about restorative and hygiene needs.
• Applicant should possess strong leadership abilities.\
Applicant will be eager to learn and focus on continual growth and expansion
**Application Process: ** Interested candidates please email your:
1) Cover letter expressing why want to join the team and what contributions you
will be able to bring to the team
2) Provide an organized, complete resume that minimally includes your education,
past employers and dates of employment.
To: [please sign-in to view contact information]
We will give priority consideration only to candidates who send in a custom
letter and resume directly to our email address. Resumes should be submitted as
pdf, doc or docx attachment. To help us stay organized….. Please, NO resume
offs, calls or faxes. All Candidate applications are confidential. We look
to receiving your resume.