As a Specialty Benefits Coordinator at Rayford Modern Dentistry, you will have
the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous
amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career
rather than just a job.
- Be able to identify, evaluate, and implement office protocols and procedures
to improve efficiency of workflow, create "team" environment and ensure patient
- Work with the Periodontal, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics team to ensure
perfect patient experience.
- Ensure commitment to financial arrangement protocols.
- Provide feedback regarding specific tactics that change financial and patient
- Have a thorough knowledge of dental operations.
- Have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret common insurance plans and
- Have the ability to draw valid conclusions, apply sound judgment in making
decisions, and to make decisions under pressure.
- Have the ability to work with mathematical concepts to practical situations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2+ years' experience coordinating general dentistry treatment, preferably, in
a multi-dentist environment.
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Familiarity with enough dental terminology to clarify to patients what
treatment they need and why.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and QSI software applications is a PLUS.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn,
we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your
family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive
talents and strengths-and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards