Bright and Energetic Dental Assistant for Pediatric Dental Office Needed
Wylie Children’s Dentistry is a modern, privately-owned, fast-paced
pediatric dental office looking for a full time or part time, experienced
dental assistant to add to our amazing team!
Job Description: This position is a great opportunity for an experienced
dental assistant looking for an office that works as a team to provide
each child with an exceptional visit. Our office uses Dentrix/Dexis.
Duties would include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the dentist with exams and treatment, including oral conscious
• Taking x-rays
• Taking detailed clinical notes
• A great attitude
• A team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• At least two years of experience working as a dental assistant
• Being bilingual (English/Spanish) is a big plus
We offer above average pay and benefits (for full time
employees). We are looking to fill this position soon, so apply now by emailing
your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information] or faxing it to xxx-xxx-xxxx.
We look forward to meeting the newest addition to our team!