Dental Office Scheduling and Account Coordinator wanted for Bayway Dental, a
privately owned dental practice.
Work with an exceptional team providing 5-star patient care in our state of the
art office. This office is not part of a dental corporation and we pride
ourselves on providing the highest level of dental care to our patients. We need
a personable individual to be the face of the practice to be ultimately
responsible for provider scheduling.
• Ensuring the provider schedules stay productive
• Maintain patient accounts receivable according to office protocol
• Check patients in and out, collect payments, schedule patients
• Review patient accounts and update financial notes for next day's appointments
• Manage patient loan payments on a monthly basis, ensuring accounts are up to
• Prepare billing statements regularly after insurance payments, entering
adjustments according to office protocol
• Run monthly accounting reports and submit to accounting according to protocol
• Support front desk administrative duties
-Exceptional attention to detail
-Basic understanding of accounts, experience preferred but not required
-Personable, excellent communication and customer service skills
-Excellent computer skills
-Willingness to be trained on best dental practices for running office and
Job offers 4 regularly scheduled days per week. We offer a competitive benefits
package, including medical insurance and a xxx(k) plan.
Qualified candidates interested in a long-term position with a highly skilled
and personable team should follow the below instructions.
Email the following to [please sign-in to view contact information] in PDF or Microsoft Word format:
-2 Professional job references
Bayway Dental is an EEEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin,
Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic
Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification
protected by law.