WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM MEMBER TO ADD TO OUR CARING FAMILY.
Are you looking for that place to call home? Tired of feeling unappreciated,
over worked and under compensated. Perhaps you are ready to start an enjoyable
position where you will be trained to use the latest technology the dental field
has to offer. If so, then we are the practice for you. A very fun and
compassionate doctor, fun team, daily bonuses, xxx K, sick/vacation days.
We utilize state of the art technology and provide excellent patient centered
We are a busy patient-focused fee for service and community based practice with
an emphasis on building great relationships with our patients. We are looking
for someone who is very responsible, reliable, task oriented and has exceptional
organizational skills. We have a strong, committed team in place and we want to
add an elite individual that brings excellent work ethic and a positive
attitude. We require minimum 2 yrs experience and bilingual is a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair
• Assist the Dentist in the administration of treatment at the chair side
as required or directed
• Perform patient oral evaluations
• Take accurate and high quality radiographs
• Maintain a sterile working environment according to current infection
• Stock treatment rooms and maintain clinical supply inventory